We are currently accepting applications for a professional skating coach for the 2020-2021 skating season. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals who have a desire to be part of a progressive and growing skating community. The club offers approximately 15 to 18 hours of ice per week from September to the end of April and approximately 8 to 10 hours per week in May and August.
The interested candidate should be registered with Skate Canada at the NCCP Regional Coach certification or higher. We offer CanSkate, STARSkate, off-ice and adult skating programs for our current membership of approximately 280 members.
- Ability to teach all levels of skating from CanSkate to Gold level as well as off-ice programming
- Familiar with the new STAR 1 to Gold curriculum
- Work collaboratively with a team of coaches, parents and club board members
- Provide group and private lessons
- Current first aid with CPR-C
- Current criminal record check
Please send resumes or contact Fabienne Brulhart, firstname.lastname@example.org