The Langley Skating Club (LSC) is currently accepting applications for a coach to join our team. We work with skaters of all ages and skill levels in a team coaching environment.
LSC offers year round skating for StarSkate programs; 6 days a week during the Fall and Winter seasons and 5 days a week during the Spring season. Our programs include: Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate, Junior Academy, Late Entry Figure Skating, Junior and Senior Starskate, Development sessions, as well as off ice training. We also run programming through the summer. We average approximately 3 to 4 hours a day of skating sessions during the Fall/Winter/ Spring.
- Provide instruction for all levels of skaters from Pre-Canskate to Senior Free, also including: private, semi-private and group lessons.
- Evaluate skaters and complete report cards as needed.
- Track personal hours and invoice parents or club as needed.
- Communicate with parents, other coaches and the BOD as required.
- Professional Coach in good standing with Skate Canada.
- Ability to work in a team coaching environment.
- Fully Certified Level 1 or higher.
- Highly motivated, committed, and enthusiastic professional.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be available for 3:30pm start times.
To apply, please send your resume with references to: