Team Coach Wanted
The Prince George Figure Skating Club (PGFSC) is a progressive club looking to welcome a positive, passionate and enthusiastic new member to our dynamic coaching team for the upcoming 2019/20 season and beyond. The successful candidate must be supportive of team coaching and be prepared to be involved in all aspects of club activities and skater development.
We are a large Club with over 360 members and offer programming for PreCanSkate, CanSkate, AdultSkate, CanPower and all levels of Figure Skating – Junior Academy, StarSkate and Competitive programs. PGFSC offers nearly year-round programming: September – Mon to Fri, Oct-Mid March – Sun to Fri, April-Mid May – Mon to Thurs, July-August 3 to 4 days per week for a minimum of 6 weeks.
· Must be a Skate Canada Coach in good standing, Regional Coach Trained or higher
- Training in Ballet, Dance, etc., is considered an asset
- Holds Assessor Certificate for Star 1-5
- Completed the Star 6-Gold Update Training
- Positive role model, motivated, reliable, and dedicated to figure skating;
- Eager to help grow club programs, help to implement new initiatives and be willing to take on new roles and tasks;
- Team player;
- Ability and desire to coach skating at all levels from PreCanskate to Gold level StarSkate and all levels of Competitive;
- Organized/ability to take initiative and work independently when needed;
- Possess communication skills to be able to work with other coaches, parents, volunteers and the PGFSC directors;
- Willing and eager to further knowledge with continuing education;
- Interested in working closely with the club executive to plan and grow the club.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com