This training is being offered at no cost to Skate Canada coaches, officials, team leaders, club board members and club/skating school administrators. We encourage these individuals to complete the training.
This training educates youth leaders, coaches, officials and participants (14-years and up) to recognize, understand and respond to issues of bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination (BAHD). It may be the single most important training your leaders will receive to assist them in creating a safe, healthy and respectful environment for all participants!
Note: The estimated time to complete this program is 3 hours which can be completed at your own pace and convenience.
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Activity Leader certificate, select "Import a Certificate" and follow the prompts.
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select "Register your Profile" and then"Look-Up".
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select "Register your Profile" followed by "Register".
- Complete registration and select "Submit" at the bottom of the page. With successful registration, you will be directed to the Home Page of the program.
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration.
- Respect Group programs run most effectively on traditional PC and MAC computers using any common browser.
- iOS and Android mobile devices may be used with third-party browsers such as the Puffin Browser available via the App Store or the Google Play store. If using mobile devices, it is recommended you connect via wifi and not a cellular connection as the programs are multimedia in nature.
- Numerous Customer Support tools are available for any questions you may have before login as well as within the program. Prior to logging in you will see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number. Inside the program, the Help button is available to connect you with a Customer Support Representative.
- To start the training today click the following link: https://skatecanada.respectgroupinc.com