As a Section we have been receiving many inquiries regarding COVID-19. Please see below for all BC/YK Section Communications regarding COVID-19.
If you have any questions please contact the BC/YK Section Office at email@example.com
As always please always follow proper hygiene as noted below and be safe.
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others. Please use the following precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand. Dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (a 9/1 water-to-bleach ratio is recommended)
- Avoid physical contact and getting too close to others, including shaking hands and hugging.
- If you are a healthy individual, the use of a mask is not recommended for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
If you are sick or have any symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please stay at home, consult with your physician or public heath authorities and follow their instructions. Limit contact with others and avoid interaction with individuals who are ill.