2017 SKATE CANADA ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
The February 15th deadline is fast approaching for nominations to be received for the 2017 Skate Canada Achievement Awards.
The following awards are open for nomination by clicking each link below. To ensure you are nominating in the correct category, be sure to read the criteria for each award.
- Skate Canada Program Assistant Award
- Skate Canada CanSkater Award
- Skate Canada STARSkate Athlete Award
- Skate Canada Volunteer Award of Excellence
- Skate Canada Event Volunteer Award of Excellence
- Skate Canada Section Volunteer Award
- Skate Canada Section Officials Award
- Skate Canada Officials Award of Excellence
- Elizabeth Swan Memorial Award
- Skate Canada CompetitiveSkate Athlete Award
- Skate Canada Section Volunteer Coach Award
- Skate Canada Club Coach Award of Excellence
- Skate Canada Competitive Coach/Choreographer Award of Excellence
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- BC/YK Section Skaters Award of Achievement
- The Audrey Moore Participation Award
- BC/YK Section Adult Skating Award
The deadline for all of the above awards is February 15, 2017. Any questions regarding awards nominations should be directed to bcyksection [at] skatinginbc [dot] com
25 or 50 year Volunteer Pins
This recognition will be presented at the BC Section AGM/Awards Banquet or will be presented at each respective Region’s AGM.
· 25 or 50 years of volunteer service for Skate Canada
· Service at all levels of the association, club, region, section and/or national.
· Accumulative service can be broken or continuous.
· Recipient must have completed a full 25 or 50 years of service
Click Here for the 25 and 50 Year Pin Nomination Form