2023 SKATE CANADA ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
The deadline is fast approaching for nominations to be received for the 2023 BC/YT Section Achievement Awards. The deadline to submit the nominations is Wednesday March 1, 2023.
The following awards are open for nomination by clicking each link below. To ensure you are nominating in the correct category, be sure to read the criteria for each award.
- BC/YT Section Program Assistant Award
- BC/YT Section CanSkate Award
- BC/YT Section STAR Athlete Award
- BC/YT Section National Volunteer Award
- BC/YT Section Lifetime Achievement Award
- BC/YT Section Skaters Courage Award
- BC/YT Section Officials Award
- BC/YT Section Elizabeth Swan Memorial Award
- BC/YT Section Volunteer Coach Award
- BC/YT Section Volunteer Award
- Skate Canada National Club/School Award
- Skate Canada National Grassroots & STAR Pathway Coach Award
- Skate Canada National Grassroots Official Award
- Skate Canada National Officials Award
- Skate Canada National Event Volunteer Award
- Skate Canada National Operational Committee Member Award
- Skate Canada National Athlete Impact Award
The deadline for each award is listed on the application form. Please note some awards have different deadlines. Any questions regarding awards nominations should be directed to email@example.com
25 or 50 year Volunteer Pins
This recognition will be presented at the BC/YT Section AGM/Awards Banquet or will be presented at each respective Region’s AGM.
· 25 or 50 years of volunteer service for Skate Canada
· Service at all levels of the association, club, region, section and/or national.
· Accumulative service can be broken or continuous.
· Recipient must have completed a full 25 or 50 years of service
. The 25 or 50 Year Pin Nomination is for Volunteer Service. Clubs may order and present 25 and 50 Year Coach pins.
Click Here for the 25 and 50 Year Pin Nomination Form