All STAR 6-Gold Assessment information for coaches and officials will be posted on this page. Check in frequently for updates and/or join the Technical Updates Notification at the bottom of the main page of the website for an email notification.
BC/YT MESSAGE NOVEMBER 27 2022
Coaches who are interested in becoming a Coach Assessor in Skills are encouraged to submit their application. Please refer to the document in the Resource section below Steps to Becoming a Coach Assessor in Skills.
Officials who are interested in becoming a STAR 6 to Gold Evaluator should email email@example.com.
STAR 6 to Gold training for evaluating commences with e-learning courses provided by Skate Canada.
To access the training:
- Sign in to your members account at Skate Canada here
- Select the “e-learning” tab to navigate to the Skate Canada e-learning site.
- From the “New Courses” dropdown select “STAR 6 – Gold: Introduction”.
- Click “Enroll” and begin the course.
- After successful completion of the Introduction module, repeat the same process for other STAR 6-Gold discipline specific modules.
Access eLearning and the Materials Catalogue on the Skate Canada Membership Site
Access resource videos for all disciplines in the Skate Canada Skating DevelopmentVideo Library
Direct link to the STAR 6-Gold Assessment Guide on Info Centre. Each section of the guide is posted in the Materials Catalogue (Membership Site)