All STAR 6-Gold Assessment information for coaches and officials will be posted on this page. Check in frequently for updates and/or join the Technical Updates Notification at the bottom of the main page of the website for an email notification.
BC/YK MESSAGE FEBRUARY 3, 2021
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions the BC/YK Section Coach Assessor application process for new coach assessors has been put on hold until the restrictions allow for in the person mentored assessment to occur. A communication will be sent out when the application process will reopen.
See the information below when applications are again accepted if you are interested in becoming a Coach Assessor in Skills. Refer to the document in the Resource section below Steps to Becoming a Coach Assessor in Skills.
To access the training:
- Sign in to your members account at Skate Canada here
- Select the “e-learning” tab to navigate to the Skate Canada e-learning site.
- From the “New Courses” dropdown select “STAR 6 – Gold: Introduction”.
- Click “Enroll” and begin the course.
- After successful completion of the Introduction module, repeat the same process for other STAR 6-Gold discipline specific modules.
Access eLearning and the Materials Catalogue on the Skate Canada Membership Site
Access resource videos for all disciplines in the Skate Canada Skating DevelopmentVideo Library
Direct link to the STAR 6-Gold Assessment Guide on Info Centre. Each section of the guide is posted in the Materials Catalogue (Membership Site)